Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Spring REWIND: Birthday Dinner
I mentioned Abby's birthday dinner at Red Elephant, which was right after her spring Petite Players show. Hence the drama faces on the cake! But "drama" does happen to be a good word to describe our girl ... good thing we love her!
Big hits in the present department were a fairy music/jewelry box from Auntie Jenn.
A bag of cool, colorful rocks and a geology book from Grandma and Grandpa.
And this journal from Uncle Aaron. He thinks it's wonderful that Abby is reading so much, and he would like her to record the books in this journal so she can look back someday and see what she was reading.
Oops! Where's Abby? She may be SIX now folks, but she's still a loopy little one. Remember what I said about DRAMA! I think Abby had dropped one of her stones/rocks and was picking it up ... but she got stuck. Fortunately, Mom and Jenn came to the birthday girl's rescue!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's our Abby! One day She will laugh at some of the things she did. In all fairness to her, I would be under the table for the lost rock too...that was a great gift Martha & Bill!
Post a Comment