Last Sunday (5/17), we went "down on the farm," for a Painted Pony Family FunDay. And BOY ... did we have fun! It figures, with all there was to do, we would start the day off by digging in a big sand pile. But when you have the chance to be the first ones in it ... well, that's different!They actually played in the sand until it was their turn for facepainting (which turned out SO cute!) Abby got a picture of Charlie on her cheek (he's THE painted pony - you'll see him below) and Tyler chose Calvin the Cow.Then we took pony rides ... ... before painting the pony. Poor Charlie! That's all I have to say. But he is SO patient with all of the kids.
We also fed animals, and took a hayride around the farm grounds. That was MY favorite part ... riding through the trees, watching my little little cowpokes enjoy the day. And I END this post with a sight I *hope* I only have to see once! I don't know whether this miniature horse is making kissie faces at us, of if she forgot to floss or something. Either way, I think he/she needs to schedule a visit to the dentist!
ahhh...sweet, Tyler got to ride on Mossy, Emily will be so jealous! :) Looks like you all had fun, we need to get out there sometime soon, Emily was very sad that we missed the family fun day...wonder if they have anymore planned...the fall would be nice.
Great pictures of everyone. I don't believe I've seen that many handprints on Charlie. What a nice guy he is to let everyone do that. At the end of the day, he probably LOVES his bath time.
By the way...great face painting too! So much detail.
Mandy--that cute little horse was just smiling to all of you and throwing some kisses. If Nanny was there, she would say that I have big teeth like the horse!
2 comments:
ahhh...sweet, Tyler got to ride on Mossy, Emily will be so jealous! :) Looks like you all had fun, we need to get out there sometime soon, Emily was very sad that we missed the family fun day...wonder if they have anymore planned...the fall would be nice.
Great pictures of everyone. I don't believe I've seen that many handprints on Charlie. What a nice guy he is to let everyone do that. At the end of the day, he probably LOVES his bath time.
By the way...great face painting too! So much detail.
Mandy--that cute little horse was just smiling to all of you and throwing some kisses. If Nanny was there, she would say that I have big teeth like the horse!
Post a Comment