I'm sorry for writing this in public Martha and Bill, but at times (many times!) ... your son/my husband is QUITE a nerd! Take for instance this stunt he pulls periodically:He steals my parking space in the garage, backs the car in so it's facing the door. The next morning, he kisses us goodbye and leaves for work, then... a few minutes later, he calls me from his cell and says in an dark, superhero kind of voice: "please open the door to the batcave!" So I open the door to press the garage door button, and ... my nerd of a husband zooms out and up the driveway as if he's Batman!
I guess this is pretty cool if you're a guy ... or an about to be six-year old girl (we'll call her Batgirl) who was riding along in the "batmobile" this morning. But she thinks everything her daddy does is pretty funny. Oh Dennis ... he keeps me laughing!
1 comment:
I love it Dennis!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment