Friday, May 8, 2009

Final Fairy Preview

I took these pictures the other day, but hadn't posted them yet. There's WAY too much fairy party fun and preparations going on here ... like the creation of these "fairy flops!" Since they will be prizes for some of our party games, I wanted to make sure I got photos of them now (before they go home with party guests). Never fear - Abby has "put in her order" for a pair like these. And, since I went a bit crazy buying flip flops on sale last summer, I might be making Abby flops to match every one of her summer outfits! Who knew tulle could be so much fun to work with! It's very "fairy friendly!"

2 comments:

The Smith Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Smith Family said...

Emily LOVES her "fairy flops", we might have to make more. She wore her bling, bling ring to school today, we'll see how long she keeps it on. Thanks for inviting us to Abby's fun birthday party, we all had a great time. :) We really need to get together sometime soon...Emily is dying to have a playdate with Abby.