
You'd think Abby would be excited today. But, she's NOT! She's sad, because she says she'll miss her teacher and her friends, and "there will be nothing fun to do this summer." But ... I know differently (wait until later today ... I will post about all of our fun summer plans.) Unfortunately, she wasn't privvy to the fun that's in store, so my personalized lunch bag (and a placemat with a similar saying about breakfast) didn't go over so well! No joke. THIS is the face she was giving me this morning when I was being all perky about the last day of school. Cute, huh? NOT. Had she not changed her 'tude, I might have dumped out the yummy lunch in that bag and packed the leftover Tilapia (that she's been complaining about ever since we ate it two nights ago) instead! HA ... that would have taught her not to give ME the stinkface! Til later blog friends...
1 comment:
Abby...for Heavens sake, what a nasty face you're making! As my parents used to say...what if it froze like that?????? BE HAPPY--IT'S SUMMER AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET UP SO EARLY!
Post a Comment