Thursday, May 28, 2009

Clean House!

It IS like a dream, isn't it?!? The WHOLE house clean at ONE TIME (and of course, that's minus the piles I park on the extra chair in the breakfast room, the laundry I stuff in the bedroom closet, and the heaven knows what I cram into the office ... a room that won't see the light of day until Abby and Tyler are in high school!) But I truly look forward to this luxury - bi-weekly cleaning help - when my bathrooms are both clean, my kitchen is spotless, my floors are shiny ... for a short time! Not to be dramatic, but it's like a breath of fresh air. I always feel like, with the clutter and dirt out of the way, I can tackle some of the other projects lying around. In other words, I can "see the forest through the trees!" What a good feeling. Dennis may walk in and enjoy the clean for a moment or two, but to me, it really IS wonderful! In fact ... BYE blog friends, I'm off to the couch to enjoy some quiet music and a glass of wine in my clean living room (before it gets trashed again tomorrow!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean. We love it when we come home and our house is spotless. It's true, it's easier to get to the stuff you pile up if the nitty gritty is done for you.

Mom said...

I'm with you!