Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mean 'Ole Daddy!

Would you believe it!?! Dennis offers to hang out with Tyler on Saturday morning, then he makes the little three-year old wash his car! I would alert the authorities, if only Tyler didn't seem to be enjoying it so much!
Now, they did hit the pool for a couple of hours afterwards, so it wasn't all work. Well, I take that back ... watching Tyler at the pool IS a huge job! He's such a daredevil ... but he forgets he has a little body that can't always keep up with his amount of energy. Where was Abby this morning? Oh, at the beach! Her buddy, Anabelle, requested a beach outing for her 6th birthday. So, Marc and Audra agreed to take five little girls to St. George Island for the day. They're a brave couple, I know! But Abby had a blast. Then, she slept (or hardly slept) over at Anabelle's last night. Needless to say, she fell asleep as soon as her head hit the pillow tonight!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Oh yes...torture...that's the word that comes to my mind when I see these pictures of Tyler washing his daddy's car...I'm calling someone about this for sure! He looks like he's having a great time. I'll make sure his godfather sees this post, he will be swinging by and picking up his little guy on the weekends for some car wash fun...Marc loves a clean car!