Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Nature Week Begins

We have many fun things planned for "Nature Week," so of course, we'll need to stay nourished. On Sunday night, the kids and I mixed up a big batch of "trail mix" to keep the munchies away during our travels. However, I learned the hard way, that red-skin peanuts do NOT taste the same as regular (SALTED) peanuts. Today the kids (and their friend, Anabelle) were picking through the bags for the good stuff. So, we are now left with a bunch of not-so-tasty peanuts. Oh well! We can't handle it ... because we're the ...
THREE MUSKATEERS! That's right, Abby, Ty and I are excited to be hanging out again this week. Unfortunately (for us, but NOT for her!), Abby is in camp each morning. It's a Petite Players workshop (Sound of Music) that will end with a performance on Friday. FUN!

1 comment:

Grammy in Puerto Rico said...

The hills are alive!!!!!! I know Abby will have a fun time with that very nice (and loud) lady this week. Tyler you look so cute with your Three Muskateers bag. I would say your the cutest big boy in the world--great smile! By the way, save the peanuts for Grandan.