Saturday, June 20, 2009

The Hills are Alive ...

... with The Sound of Music! That's what's Abby is pretending to sing in this photo, taken Friday at the end-of-camp performance at Petite Players. Of course, their theme this week was Sound of Music, and I have to say, it was a great show ... and great week of camp for Abby. And, in addition to learning lines, moves and songs for the show, they even worked on props and backdrops (like the mean Nazi faces behind them in this shot and the goat puppets in the next picture). Lucy, Mary Leah and Abby would sign up for another week of Petite Players camp in a heartbeat, but being that it only lasts for 2-1/2 hours a day and costs a pretty penny ... we'll be finding other ways to spend the rest of our mornings this summer!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

I'm sorry I missed it!!!!