Saturday, June 6, 2009
Cool New Finds
Wanted to share a few cool new finds from our days in Orlando. You all know I LOVE flavored coffee creamer, but I often wish there were more Fat-Free options (usually I can only find French Vanilla and Hazelnut). Well - Mom found this one for me to use during our visit: Fat-Free Vanilla Caramel. Cool, huh? I can't wait until it makes its way to the stores in Tallahassee ...
And, have you ever seen a yellow watermelon? Dad says he was QUITE shocked the other day when he cut into this baby, and I don't blame him. That goes against the watermelon code. They must be pink and green! But it WAS yummy ...
And, have you ever had a CRAZY COOKIE from Perkins? Abby and Tyler brought them home from their adventures today. How easy this would be to do. But, that would require buying (or making) two kinds of cookie dough. And what if you didn't finish it all! Oh, someone would have to eat it!! I think we'll put this on the list for a summer cooking project. YUM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well come on over to our house for a cup of coffee Mandy...we have the FF Vanilla Caramel creamer, you know how I am about the flavored creamers too. :) I'll check my receipts and see where I bought it, maybe the Blairstone Road Publix...not sure about that though...I'll get back to you. :)
Gee Lorie. Little things do make her happy, don't they? You might just have "made her week!"
Mandy...the FF Vanilla Caramel creamer came from the Publix on Blairstone Road...I just saw it on one of the 10,000 receipts in my purse that I must go through. :)
Post a Comment