Sunday, March 1, 2009

Lost Cell Phone Pix

I was looking at some pictures on my cell phone the other day and came across a few I had never shared with anyone. Personally, I think they are cute, so I decided to post them for all of you.

This first one is right before Valentine's Day. The kids accompanied me to Home Depot to get a piece of wood cut for one of my silent auction baskets. I think it is just so hilarious that they think everything is so unbearably loud (they are constantly plugging their ears ... coffee grinder, loud music. Guess they'll never work in a music store ... or a quarry or something). But, the saw this guy was using in the background was loud! I just love Abby's expression! And, here we are way back in December. The kids and I went to a lake in the neighborhood to feed the ducks (geese), but they wouldn't come get our bread. We were QUITE offended. We kept calling to them across the lake, where they were sitting in masses, but one by one they all flew the opposite direction. Abby decided to throw the bread in the water anyway (in case they came back), while Tyler was performing some jungle gym feat. Here he is in his reindeer shirt (which proves when this picture was taken). But the real reason I posted these pictures is for THIS shot!Windy day + flippy dress = funny picture. Abby would kill me if she knew I posted this, but it's so cute! Too bad you can't see her monogrammed bloomers because of the sun!

2 comments:

Aaron Carricato said...

I miss you guys! That has gotta be the funniest picture i've ever seen...show it Marilyn Monroe!

The Smith Family said...

Oh no you did not post a picture of Abby with her dress up over her rump...poor little thing!