Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fairy "Grand"mothers

I named this post Fairy "Grand"mothers, because it was Grammy and Nanny that helped Abby get her teeth to the Tooth Fairy this weekend. The two of them worked on this adorable little pillow last week, and had it all ready for Abby when we arrived in Orlando on Friday (thank you ladies!). She was SO excited to put her teeth in the little pocket and leave them out for the Tooth Fairy, who had been briefed on the plan. So, did it work?
You bet! Ms. Pearl E. White (who I must say, has VERY messy writing), came and left Abby two Sacajawea dollars - one for each lost tooth. Plus ... she left Abby a few coins from her travels all over the world. Abby couldn't be more proud!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Smith Family said...

I think it looks like Nanny needs to expand her bib business to include tooth fairy pillows. :)