That's all we've been hearing about for the past few days. These children (especially Tyler) are SO excited about flying today. In fact, we've had to warn them that the pilot CAN turn the plane "right back around" if they exhibit the kind of excitement they've been showing this morning around the house. Anyway, after hearing about "da plane" for the past few days ("How many more sleeps left now Mom?"), I decided to Google this Fantasy Island image. Will we be visiting a tropical location, as shown in the picture above? Well, not exactly. I think Martha and Bill would even agree that Iowa is not very tropical! But, we are all looking forward to spending Spring Break catching up with the Iowa Schnittkers (and the Iowa Kellogg!). It's been way too long!
Monday, March 30, 2009
Da Plane!
"Da Plane. Da Plane!" ... the airplane that is!
That's all we've been hearing about for the past few days. These children (especially Tyler) are SO excited about flying today. In fact, we've had to warn them that the pilot CAN turn the plane "right back around" if they exhibit the kind of excitement they've been showing this morning around the house. Anyway, after hearing about "da plane" for the past few days ("How many more sleeps left now Mom?"), I decided to Google this Fantasy Island image. Will we be visiting a tropical location, as shown in the picture above? Well, not exactly. I think Martha and Bill would even agree that Iowa is not very tropical! But, we are all looking forward to spending Spring Break catching up with the Iowa Schnittkers (and the Iowa Kellogg!). It's been way too long!
That's all we've been hearing about for the past few days. These children (especially Tyler) are SO excited about flying today. In fact, we've had to warn them that the pilot CAN turn the plane "right back around" if they exhibit the kind of excitement they've been showing this morning around the house. Anyway, after hearing about "da plane" for the past few days ("How many more sleeps left now Mom?"), I decided to Google this Fantasy Island image. Will we be visiting a tropical location, as shown in the picture above? Well, not exactly. I think Martha and Bill would even agree that Iowa is not very tropical! But, we are all looking forward to spending Spring Break catching up with the Iowa Schnittkers (and the Iowa Kellogg!). It's been way too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't even begin to tell you how much I enjoyed my time with the kids on this last visit. It was very relaxing and felt real...hanging around the house and dinner with no big plans. I would love to live in the same town as you guys so that I could develop a a consistant relationship with the kids instead of a "uncle Aaron day" or "few hours". Thank you so much for having me...enjoy Tropical Iowa!!!
Post a Comment