Sunday, March 1, 2009

Preppin' for PJ Day

Tyler's class had "Pajama Day" at school on Friday, and I can't even being to explain how excited Ty was to wear his PJs to school. Inquiring minds may want to know that he chose his dino-print jammies. Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture, as it was a super-busy morning. But, I did get a few shots of Tyler helping me prepare the PJ Day snack the day before. I was in charge of treats for the class (families choose one event a year and bring everything, instead of having to remember to bring one little thing to celebrations all year long), and Tyler was a big help when it came to getting things ready. Above, he is scooping marshmallows (still calls them "smarshmallows" by the way, even though Dennis is trying to break him of the habit. Mean Daddy!) into baggies. Combined with teddy grahams, they were Teddy Bears and Marshmallow "Pillows" in honor of PJ Day.We also sent in the makings of Rice Krispie Treats and Hot Cocoa, and Tyler's class made both recipes on Friday.

No comments: