Monday, March 2, 2009

More Lost Cell Phone Pix

Grandan sent some photos this morning from Norfolk, where he and mom are snowed in following a weekend visit with good friends. Not a bad place to be stuck at all ... more time to catch up. Regardless, when I was looking at the pictures he sent, I found a couple shots I took this weekend and last week. On Saturday, I took Abby and her friend Anabelle (far left w/ eyes closed) to The Storybook Ballet. We ran into Dakota, another little friend, there too.
Anyway, the girls really enjoyed themselves ... as did I! The first act was all kinds of fairy tales (done as a ballet, of course). Then, Act Two was the story of Madeline and the Gypsy Queen. This was great! Afterwards, we met Anabelle's parents at Chez Pierre for a drink/post-ballet treat, and the girls had a fabulous time dancing on the restaurant's outdoor stage. I think they were recreating what they had seen at the ballet. Guess we'll have to add dance back into Abby's fall schedule. We took a break from it this year!
The last two shots are from an FSU basketball game our family attended mid-last week. It was the women's final regular season home game, which they unfortunately lost. But, this weekend they clinched a share of the ACC title! Anyway, the kids really enjoyed themselves ... UNTIL Tyler began feeling the effects of his afternoon without a nap! This is the face he was making when I asked him to smile for a photo with Daddy. Gee, Ty ... soooooorrrry!

No comments: