Yikes! A three-year old operating a paper shredder! Don't worry - as you can see, Dennis is close by. Both kids, but Tyler especially, love to help Dennis shred pieces of unwanted mail, etc. with our address and personal information. Truth be told, we probably shred
much more than we HAVE to, since the kids like doing it so much. But, whenever Dennis pulls the shredder out and flips the switch ... they do come running! I tell you, this makes me want to rethink my strategy during the week. If shredding floats their boat this much, then maybe we can skip all the crafts I plan! No ... a good mix of dad and mom fun is best!
2 comments:
That's it...Christmas 2009 will be personal shredders for Abby & Tyler. I may stop by Office Depot today!
Did his brother teach him the importance of shredding? Because we have to shred EVERYTHING in our house. I think Kevin has been to too many classes about the sharing of information in his career. Happy traveling! I know G&G are very excited about your visit! So sorry we didn't get to get together while the kids and I were in the south. We need to talk soon and find a time either later this year or next year when our family can visit just your family either in T'hassee or Orlando, and we will just plan our vacation and time off for the year around that!
Post a Comment