NOTHING. Nothin's workin today, that is! I just can't seem to get all the planets to align. I have a to-do list, but can't find it! I have clean clothes, but they aren't hung up/organized so I had to wear pants I hate today! I had oodles of time to get ready this morning, but I didn't use it to my advantage ... and I was running woefully late. We have a major squirrel issue that is driving US batty! There's more, but I'll stop. So, what works for me today? Nothing. Except complaining. Usually these works-for-me posts are things others might want to try, but I really don't recommend complaining. It's just about the only thing I'm good at it today! Hey - this is a backwards edition of WFMW. Maybe I'm on to something ... a weekly post listing everything that's not working. Now THAT works-for-me!
No comments:
Post a Comment