Friday, February 6, 2009

Rub-a-Dub-Dub ...

How do you take YOUR tea ... in the tub? Well, Mr. "T" thought it was big fun to play tea in the tub yesterday. This was my idea, mostly because the kids' bath toys are ickin' me out! I would like to get rid of all of them and start over. Maybe this weekend. Anyway, I also threw the tea set in there because I was hoping Tyler would play in the bath for a bit longer than usual while I got dinner going. He did! He poured the tea ... and served Fred the Fish (our water faucet protector) about 100 times! When it was Abby's turn to bathe, she said it looked like the tub was filled with "green tea." How does she know about green tea? Well, she says she's heard me and Grammy order it at Panera!

No comments: