Try as I might, these kids won't stop growing, so I'll document this stage of their life whenever possible. Go ahead, call me the "Momarazzi" ... I don't care!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
The eyes have it..
Yesterday, I had the camera out in the playroom to take a picture for an upcoming post. And my little rascal, Tyler, wouldn't stop getting in my shot. He was playing the "is this too close?" game. Uh, kind of! He's a funny kid! And he knows it too. Since he wouldn't stop laughing, I captured this shot of his "smiling eyes!"
And I couldn't resist taking a few more. I always want to remember the kissable features on my little guy's rapidly thinning face. Long gone is his double chin, and same goes for the chubby cheeks. But these long lashes seem to be here to stay.
Shouldn't it be illegal for a little boy to have such luxurious lashes? I would have to pile on a mound of mascara to achieve this look. I also always wanted dimples (never had 'em) ... like the two Tyler sports during his biggest grins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment