Sunday, February 1, 2009
OutFOXED ... again!
Haven't had much to post about the Foxes, Abby's soccer team, lately. This is mostly because we're still waiting for our first goal (and I mean legitimate goal ... keep reading) of the season! I believe Abby is still having fun ... which IS the most important thing. But the team is getting pretty frustrated. This weekend was game #5 ... and no dice! Now, a goal WAS scored on our opponent this Saturday, but it was by their own team. Coach Dennis says that goal should count in our favor, because we kind of "out-FOXED" them when we started dribbling the ball towards our own goal first! Anyway ... here's a shot of our whole team. It was picture day:
Now, Mom and Dad ... tell me honestly, did you call the City of Tallahassee and arrange for the photographer to ask Abby to hold the ball in the front row?!? I think it's a scam! Because I ALWAYS had to hold the ball, or the sign in my soccer (and school) pictures growing up. Being "height-challenged," I NEVER got to stand in the back row, and I really resented when they told me I had to sit on the ground in front. Guess Abby is destined for a similar childhood. But that has to be better than what THIS one is in for!
YES, Tyler is wearing Abby's tights! NO, he's not getting into ballet (although he looks like he could dance an act in Swan Lake.) It was pretty cold on Saturday morning when we left for Abby's soccer game, and I knew Tyler would be running around, so I thought another layer was in order. Ty doesn't own long underwear, so I pulled a pair of tights out of Abby's drawer. Little did I know he would enjoy wearing them so much. When we got home, Tyler said, "Mommy, I want to take my jeans off." He had actually "dried" the slide at the park off with his bottom soon after they arrived, so I figured the dampness was bugging him. Nope, that wasn't it. Tyler just wanted to run around in "his tights!" Eat your heart out Uncle Aaron! This reminds me of some of your antics at age three. But I would have been the one that made you wear the tights!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL...please don't let my godson dress like this, am I going to have to come over there and confiscate him?
Post a Comment