Or Martha and Dennis? He's grown a bit since he last wore this mask, huh?Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Who Wore it Best?
Toward the end of our visit in Iowa, Martha came up from the basement with these relics from the 70s! Yes ... she made them herself, and I think she did a mighty fine job. The kids loved trying them on and pretending to be Bert and Ernie. But, how cool is it that they could wear the same costumes their dad and uncle wore long ago?!? So, who wore it best? Abby and Tyler?
Kevin (Bert) and Dennis (Ernie)? We think they were about five in this picture.
Or Martha and Dennis? He's grown a bit since he last wore this mask, huh?
We watched some old home movies on our trip as well, and trust me, you would LOVE to see some of the other outfits Martha made for the boys in the 70s! My favorite, peach and baby blue knitted bailero jackets with matching pants. I'm going to blackmail Dennis someday with that video!
Or Martha and Dennis? He's grown a bit since he last wore this mask, huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Martha...If you're reading this, I give you a tremendous amount of credit--those were "great" Bert and Ernie heads! When you were doing that, Dan and I were making a sandwich to "wear!" It looks like you and Bill had a grand time with Abby and Tyler (and visa versa!) They are such fun.
Post a Comment