Sunday, April 19, 2009
GRRRRRREAT Weather Here!
I feel very guilty writing this post, as we've been getting updates all weekend from the CO Schnittkers, who are currently buried under a spring snowfall! But, we have had GREAT weather here! While we spent a good deal of our weekend indoors (details to follow), the kids and Dennis spent a long time outside on Saturday. They can entertain themselves with just about anything, here they are gathering all of the Roly Poly bugs in the backyard ...

My idea of fun? NO! But they were really enjoying themselves when I got home from a busy time at Roberts yesterday. I was wrapping the two baskets I am responsible for this week's Silent Auction (since I did 30 for Advent this year, I figured wrapping/coordinating a couple for Roberts wouldn't kill me!), and when I got home I was shuttled off to the backyard to see the "Roly Poly House" they made.
THEN ... Dennis and Tyler treated me to their ventriloquist act. Seriously! My husband can be a real weirdo sometimes ... but he's funny. In this picture, "Dennis" is singing the ABCs while drinking a cup of water ... yeah right! Tyler just plays along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment