Thursday, April 2, 2009
Tyler's Turn
Abby got her chance to feed the calf (who I recently learned was named, "Buster," a much more manly name than "Calf-rine") by herself on Tuesday morning, so on Wednesday it was Tyler's turn. 
Now, you'd think I'd be posting something about April Fools Day on Wednesday, but we didn't really get into all of that here. I figured having two April FOOLS around (or four of us if you count me and Dennis) was enough excitement for Martha and Bill. Plus, I wasn't feeling very devious yesterday, so we just enjoyed ourselves. We went to lunch with Gram, and spent some time on the farm. I love this picture of Tyler with one of the sheep. They look like they're having a staring contest!
Now, I am happy to say that I have been able to avoid going out to see the animals so far on this trip. Not that they aren't interesting ... because they are! And it's not because they smell ... but they DO! It's because it's very chilly out there ... and muddy! Martha and I have quite enjoyed chatting and watching the troops from inside, where it's WARM!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment