Would you believe it ... the day after we experienced snow in Iowa (Thursday), the weather took a turn, allowing us a chance to enjoy a local park (Friday). We actually picked Gram up and brought her to the park as a spectator ... guess we're an entertaining bunch to watch! Sidenote: it snowed again after we left (on Sunday). I guess spring hasn't hit Iowa for good yet!
Monday, April 6, 2009
Spring in Iowa
Yes! We're home from Iowa ... safe and sound. Today we got back into our routine (only for a week though, as we have Easter fun and travel coming up this weekend), and tried to get organized. I hope to get the rest of the Iowa pictures posted in the next day or so, as we'll likely have Easter photos and stories to share this week. So, here goes:
Would you believe it ... the day after we experienced snow in Iowa (Thursday), the weather took a turn, allowing us a chance to enjoy a local park (Friday). We actually picked Gram up and brought her to the park as a spectator ... guess we're an entertaining bunch to watch! Sidenote: it snowed again after we left (on Sunday). I guess spring hasn't hit Iowa for good yet!
Yep, look at that ... I WAS in Iowa. I think this may be the first time I wasn't behind the camera!
Abby is actually on one of those spinning seats here. But thanks to Dennis and a bit of creative photography, she looks like she's spinning in mid-air! 
Would you believe it ... the day after we experienced snow in Iowa (Thursday), the weather took a turn, allowing us a chance to enjoy a local park (Friday). We actually picked Gram up and brought her to the park as a spectator ... guess we're an entertaining bunch to watch! Sidenote: it snowed again after we left (on Sunday). I guess spring hasn't hit Iowa for good yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment