... a mommy gets her wings! And that mommy is ME.

It was our doorbell that rang tonight, courtesy of the UPS man, who was delivering my (err .. Abby's) wings for the much-anticipated fairy party. Oh let me tell you, I was excited! It is wrong to get this giddy about a six-year old's birthday party!?! I say NO. But you can say I've gone overboard if you catch me fluttering about the house wearing said wings! Now
that would just be crazy people. That's where I draw the line!
(Oh ... did you guys get the "It's a Wonderful Life" reference in my post title?)
1 comment:
Nice wings!!!! I think this might be the best Abby party yet. By the way Mandy my child, this too (cutsy birthday parties) will be a thing of the past (just like the clothes we talked about recently). Enjoy them now (smile)
Post a Comment