Monday, April 20, 2009

All Wrapped Up...

Here are the baskets I did for Tuesday's Silent Auction (with money given by parents in Abby's class at school). Both are birthday parties ... in a basket! The first is a pirate party for 12 and the second is a circus party for 24. Everything you need to host either party is included ... you just provide the birthday child and the cake!
We also did two pieces of painted pottery for auction. The birthday plate is cute, but the second plate is precious. Last month, Mom and I helped each child make their thumbprint look like a different animal. And we had them write their name near the print. I will be SO jealous of the parent who receives this "Our Class is a ZOO!" plate. Maybe it will be ME! Oh, I sent the plates to school the other day without taking a photo, so I'll try to snap a few shots at the auction on Tuesday.

No comments: