Monday, December 22, 2008

Tyler's Christmas Program

We've been pretty busy here since mid-last week. Thought I should get caught up on the blog so I don't become buried in posts once Christmas arrives (and it's almost here, huh?) Last week, Tyler has his Christmas program at preschool. He was SO excited to see us in the audience when he walked in ... check out the expression.
On stage, he didn't clam up, but he appeared to be concentrating quite intently (here, he's shaking bells!).

Ms. Cindy had warned us that Tyler is the "participation police," and that he's always telling people to play their instruments (or to stop when they are playing at the incorrect time). Guess he was too concerned about his performance to do this at the real show, but Dennis and I just loved watching him on stage!

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Oh my...he really is Dennis' mini-me! I'm sure Tyler was nothing but adorable in his Christmas program...love you Ty! :)