Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a real thing folks!

If you recall, on the Christmas questionnaire a few weeks back, I answered that "yes-in-dee-dee" I had regifted at least once. Well, turns out, there's an actual day that celebrates regifting ... and it's TODAY (the third Thursday in December).
Tonight is my Bunco group's holiday gift exchange (in other words "take a cute gift, hope you end up with something you don't detest" party) ... and I'm happy to report I purchased my gift for this event. And it's cute too. We'll see what I end up with - and I hope it's not bumps and bruises. :) Of course, I'm kidding, but this "white elephant/yankee swap" party has been known to get a bit ugly. There's always one item that everyone wants! And we just look like a nice group of girls! I'll leave you with this link for the regifting challenged, or those who simply don't believe me about this neauvoux-holiday. AND look ... you can even create "regift-tags" if you want to be completely upfront about the fact that you "recycled." Think of it as "going green!"

No comments: