and recently very emotional one ... but I'll post about that some other time!) was very sad to hear about Papa's death. However, it did make her feel better to think that Papa is now up in heaven, where she believes there are acres and acres of beautiful farmland for Papa to look after. I'm sure she's right!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Remembering Papa
I'm sorry to report that Dennis' grandfather, Ray Kellogg (a.k.a. Papa) passed away earlier this week. While his passing was sad for Alice, his wife, and all those who loved him - Ray was fortunate enough to enjoy many years on earth! If you recall, he celebrated his 100th birthday earlier this fall. Here is a photo from many years ago ... of Ray harvesting corn on their farm. Abby, our sensitive child (
and recently very emotional one ... but I'll post about that some other time!) was very sad to hear about Papa's death. However, it did make her feel better to think that Papa is now up in heaven, where she believes there are acres and acres of beautiful farmland for Papa to look after. I'm sure she's right!
and recently very emotional one ... but I'll post about that some other time!) was very sad to hear about Papa's death. However, it did make her feel better to think that Papa is now up in heaven, where she believes there are acres and acres of beautiful farmland for Papa to look after. I'm sure she's right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment