I was showing Tyler the pictures I posted on the blog last night ... and when we got to the Christmas questionnaire, he asked me to read it. Instead I decided to poll him on his Christmas favorites. It's kind of fun to see his responses ... so I think I'll poll Abby later today too. Enjoy!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial (he was okay with this when he learned it means "pretend.")
3. When do you put up the tree? Just did
4. When do you take the tree down? Don't know
5. Do you like eggnog? (nodded head)
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My train table
7. Hardest person to buy for? Bailey (required a bit of prompting)
8. Easiest person to buy for? Me (and there was no prompting there folks!)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes. That's where Jesus is in the hay.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Email (Oh - if only you could help send out the cards Tyler ... I'd put you to work!)
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know (I don't think it's possible for Ty to get something he wouldn't like)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Mickey Saves Santa (he just watched this the other day - it's a Mickey Mouse Clubhouse episode)
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? (blank look ... he hasn't done any yet!)
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? (another blank look ... the questionnaire is losing him!)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? French Fries. (I promise - this is NOT on the menu)
16. Lights on the tree? Yes ... I like different colors.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Jingle Bells.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel ... to Mickey! (it's always about Mickey)
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Rudolph ... I don't know any more.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Eve (guess earlier is better for Mr. T).
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? (I'll speak for him: nothing ... he loves it all!)
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? Bathtub with snowman in it.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Hamburgers. (I tell you ... I'm not going to slave away in the kitchen if I can just swing through the McDonald's drive thru!)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? (lots of answers here) A sing-along Mickey Mouse movie, a truck with cars on it, and that thing that goes "do do do dut dut dut!" (what ... haven't heard that one!)
No comments:
Post a Comment