Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I supervise from NOW on...

I learned a lesson today. A five-year old can NOT oversee a three-year old when it comes to crafts involving glue and glitter!
Tyler had to decorate a Christmas "ornament" for the tree on the bulletin board in his classroom. Since we had discussed a plan: lots of color with markers, then glitter - I figured he might like Abby to help him complete it. When I left the playroom, she was nicely handing him markers and capping them as he finished. Next thing I know, they are telling me they RAN OUT of green glitter so they had to use all red. Mind you - both containers of glitter were previously FULL! Here's what I found:
At least they "tried" to keep the glitter on the plate I provided. Oh well - guess I got what was coming to me. It will be awhile before I leave those two alone with glitter. My Swiffer Vac got QUITE a workout tonight!

No comments: