Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Sassy Lassie from Tallahassee!

Warning: self portraits!
I didn't want this post to appear at the top of the blog for long, so I'm posting out of order! Craziness, I know! I usually feel the need to blog chronologically, but I since I want to bury this (yet show you blog readers - especially my mom - my sassy haircut) ... I'm posting it now. I have TONS of photos from our weekend trip to Orlando that I will post tonight. And, those should move these shots to my archive pages. In the meantime, check out my 'do! I was desperately in need of a haircut (I was kind of developing a mullet), and my stylist came to the rescue yesterday. I asked her to cut it "flippy" and flippy it is! Why did I take pictures? Because 1.) I can show them to her next month and say "do it like this again" and 2.) I may need to refer back and see how she styled it. Don't you just hate how you can never get your hair to do what they do at the salon!?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crack me up. Jenn

The Smith Family said...

Very cute, and very funny that you posted pictures of your new haircut! I love that you took a picture of the back of your head too!