Thursday, December 4, 2008

Abby's Christmas

Abby's answers to the Christmas questionnaire. Enjoy!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial ... because there is no ants or bugs in it!
3. When do you put up the tree? About a week ago ... I think.
4. When do you take the tree down? A few days after Christmas.
5. Do you like eggnog? What is eggnog?!?
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My Littlest Pet Shop (received in 2006)
7. Hardest person to buy for? Bailey ... because he's a cat!
8. Easiest person to buy for? Tyler ... because he's smaller than me and I can just get him anything.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes I do.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? (We had some tears here folks ... my sensitive little girl didn't want to name anything - NOT that she could think of something in particular - because she didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings!)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Polar Express.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? A few days after we put the Christmas tree up.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? (giggling) NO!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas COOKIES!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Little Drummer Boy
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home ... because I get to stay with Bailey!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Um ... no. Actually - Dancer, Prancer AND Rudolph ... and that's all I can remember.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning ... because that's when most people do it.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Because you have to stay out of school for a LONG, LONG, LONG time.
23. Favorite Ornament? The one where I'm a snowman and I'm washing in the bath.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? If I got to choose, I would want Christmas cookies for dessert and for dinner I would want chicken and salad. (interesting!)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I want a dollhouse, roller skates (which she says she thought of last night in the bathtub of all places!), the new Tinkerbell movie, the Rescue Pet that swims, and the puppy the grows and knows your name. (She has GOT to stop reading those catalogues in the bathroom!)

1 comment:

Dennis said...

Very interesting! Who knew the snowman in the bathtub was so popular! Will the world ever learn the answer to question 11?