Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Stealin' from the Smiths!

Today, we were fortunate to be hosted by the Wrights at the Killearn Country Club pool. What fun Abby, Tyler and Lucy had! This past Saturday, we invited the Smith family and Auntie Jenn to meet us at the SouthWood pool (not that we aren't guests ourselves ... thanks Mom and Dad!) for a bit of fun in the water. I didn't take my camera that day (I know, I know ... you thought it was permanently attached, huh?) but I just found this photo on the Smith Family blog and stole it for your viewing pleasure. I think Lorie should enter it in a contest ... how cool! Abby and Emily were on the other side of the waterfall, keeping tabs on our favorite new pool toy ... a battery-operated seal that Grandma and Grandpa sent home with us. It speeds around the pool like you've never seen, so we try to use it in small spaces where we can find it quickly.

No comments: