Tuesday, July 1, 2008

CRAZY FOR CRAFTS!

It's true ... I AM crazy for crafts! I have a craft closet that's bursting at the seams, and I haven't done any projects for some time now. So, having my priorities completely in check (ha!) ... I chose the day I was to be packing for Iowa to reinvigorate my bow business. I have packed LOTS of ribbon and all of my tools (including the glue gun ... hope it passes through airport security) and I am planning to work on this project while we are at the farm. You see, it all happened when I was choosing bows for the outfits I packed for Abby, and I realized we didn't have a couple colors to match her clothes (oh the horror!), so I got out my ribbon. This reminded me I had promised to make some bows for my niece, which sent me looking through my supply of ribbon and bow making materials ... and here we are! I also came across a great sale at JoAnn's on small-sized flip flops, so I plan to try decorating those with ribbon too! We'll see ...

No comments: