Monday, July 21, 2008

Home Again!

Abby and Tyler were so excited to see Bailey when we returned home. Abby and Dennis went to pick him up at the "Kitty Hotel" ... and Abby joked that we were releasing him into his "natural habitat!" No kidding, those were her words! I guess there had been a lot of nature talk in Iowa.As you can see by this SUPER FUNNY picture - Tyler was also excited to be home! He must have played with every toy in his room and playroom by noon the day after we returned. These glasses are from the dress-up box, but believe it or not, they were actually worn by my mom (Grammy) sometime in the late 80s!
Oh, and I took this picture because Tyler was just fascinated with the concept of erasing. I had my calendar out and was making some plans ... and erasing a few things that seemed overly ambitious for just having returned from a family vacation. Well, you would have thought I was a magician! We got out a notepad and scribbled ... then erased, about a dozen times. It's so easy to forget that the simple things we take for granted are so interesting to preschoolers!

No comments: