It was a rainy day in Tallahassee today ... the perfect day for a FREE movie with my kidlets!

Last year we made it to one or two movies at the summer movie festivals (held by both of the larger area theatres) but so far we hadn't gotten to one this year. When I told Abby we were going to see "Bee Movie" she immediately got down to business ... finding the Happy Meal toys they got when the movie came out, and planning her bee-themed wardrobe. I must say, Tyler was quite put out that I couldn't find a bee-themed outfit for him. Sorry buddy, when your daughter's name is Abby (or A-bee) it's easy to

go a bit crazy with the bee apparel (well, it's easy for me). Anyway, we had a great time. Here's a shot of the kids at the theatre. Afterwards, Dennis met us for lunch at the mall to pass the time before Abby's afternoon chemistry camp. Look for a post on that later in the week!
No comments:
Post a Comment