Friday, January 30, 2009

She's a helper alright!

What's Dennis doing eating his Salisbury Steak with a ladle? Well, that's what Abby put at his spot when she set the table last night! The fork you see there had just been brought over, but when Dennis sat down to dinner he had a knife and a ladle. Guess I should have said all three utensils were needed, and I should have specified a teaspoon, as I got a serving spoon with a knife at my spot. To be funny (and so as not to bruise our sensitive gal's ego), Dennis actually tried eating with the ladle, but it just wasn't working... Funniest part of the story: after I went and grabbed the camera and dinner returned to normal, Abby said, "you know I was just joking!" What a stinker! But wait until she sees what I'm going to serve with one of her meals this weekend. Two can play at this game. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dinner looks super, can I hire you. What is your recipe for Salisbury Steak if you don't mind me asking. Yum.