Don't come near the Schnittker house! There's still sickness here. After a weekend of quarantine, we sent Abby out into the world today (she hasn't gotten sick at all ... knock on wood!), and I'm about to go volunteer at her school this morning (I got the bug on Sunday evening, but got over it sometime mid-yesterday ... much more short lived than Tyler's bout). Speaking of which, Little Man is still not himself, but I think he's coming around. He stayed home today to mend a bit more ... and he's keeping the big guy (Dennis) company. Poor Dennis had quite a second half of the day yesterday, and he's still not 100 percent.
This photo was taken last night, but it could just have easily have been this morning ... as they are still in that same spot in the bed. Sorry to those of you I didn't call back this weekend, or those of you I was supposed to call re: playdates, etc. I think we're starting to get back on track now!
No comments:
Post a Comment