Thursday, January 15, 2009
Happy Birthday Nanny!
It's a popular birthday day today. MLK, Jr., Tyler's buddies Gavin and Kendall ... and my grandmother, Nanny! She is 83 years old today! Unfortunately, we are awful ... we tapped ourselves out of gift ideas at Christmas ... so Nanny will not be receiving a gift from us today. Sorry Nana Banana! But, Abby drew you this cool picture this morning. She says it's a triple layer birthday cake, and I'm told she used her "sparkly" crayons to draw it.
Now, Abby has already been dropped off at school (this photo was taken early this morning, soon after she woke up) ... so Tyler was helping me upload it for the blog. When I saw the picture I said, "Eeeks ... Abby looks a bit freaky with that big grin." And Tyler said, "Yeah ... she looks scary. I'm scared of Abby!" Guess you gotta watch what you say around a three-year old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment