Of course, I'm talking about the chocolate variety! I ate WAY too many of them this holiday season, and I consumed far too many of these ...
I also drank many more of these than I needed to ...
You could say I fell off the ...
But it's time to get back on! Guess what premieres tonight?
So I'm going to stop the WINE-ing and put a CORK in it.
In other words, I'm going to shut up about my holiday weight gain and begin to get rid of the ...
I actually stole the term "fluffy" from a fellow blogger. The other day, I joined her friendly competition ... vowing to become less fluffy in 2009! If you recall, my family (mainly me and Grandan) have held our own Biggest Loser competition two or three years running. I'm willing to give it another go. Is anyone else in? Let me know. For now, I leave you with this chuckle.
I need these pants! I apologize in advance to those around me. You may want to take out some extra life insurance, as the buttons on my too-tight jeans could pop off at any minute. I can't be responsible if they go flying across the room and render someone unconscious! Here's to the end of the holiday indulging!
So I'm going to stop the WINE-ing and put a CORK in it.
In other words, I'm going to shut up about my holiday weight gain and begin to get rid of the ...
I actually stole the term "fluffy" from a fellow blogger. The other day, I joined her friendly competition ... vowing to become less fluffy in 2009! If you recall, my family (mainly me and Grandan) have held our own Biggest Loser competition two or three years running. I'm willing to give it another go. Is anyone else in? Let me know. For now, I leave you with this chuckle.
I need these pants! I apologize in advance to those around me. You may want to take out some extra life insurance, as the buttons on my too-tight jeans could pop off at any minute. I can't be responsible if they go flying across the room and render someone unconscious! Here's to the end of the holiday indulging!
No comments:
Post a Comment