Last Sunday, after church, the kids and I stopped by to visit the Smiths for awhile. Abby and Tyler loved playing outside with Emily and Marc ... and all of us were enamored with Sarah Kate, who is just cute as a button at six-months old. In this post, she is modeling two of her many "BaNana" bibs. Nanny ... your talents are much appreciated at the Smith house, as Sarah Kate is kind of messy, and they say she NEEDS a bib during every waking hour. Personally, I think she just likes making a fashion statement! Who's "Josie" you ask? Marc and Lorie joke that it's is her alter ego ... the baby that shows up overnight, in play mode. I had this bib monogrammed for a friend's child last year, then kept forgetting to send it as a gift. Well, I waited so long, Josie outgrew bibs!

1 comment:
Now that is one cutie pie!
Post a Comment