Saturday, November 1, 2008

Abby's Spiderfest

After Advent, Tyler and I drove like bats ... on Halloween (what were YOU thinking I was going to say?) to get to Abby's "Spiderfest" at Roberts. For some reason, at public school, they can't call it Halloween, and many schools don't dress up at all. Roberts holds a book character parade in the morning (which I missed ... but Mrs. Shaw sent me photos). Abby's class dressed as the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom trees and their broken letters. They looked so cute. Incidentally, I cut out those letters (for the front and back of the outfits) during my volunteer morning on Tuesday.
Later in the classroom, the kids modeled their tree crowns for me. Abby really loves her classmates. Here she is with Taylor, Harlicia, Matthew, and Finn.
Tyler and I were so excited to be included in the festivities ...
In fact, Tyler was downright giddy about sitting at Abby's table with the big kids. He got a tall chair ... and a face full of cupcake.
What a fun party. I seriously could spend every day at Kindergarten. It's so fun!

No comments: