Thursday, November 13, 2008
Tyler ... Loving Life!
After the words were out of my mouth ... I realized I'd be making a trip to Waffle House!
This morning, in an effort to cut some time out of our routine, I suggested Abby buy lunch at the school cafeteria. And, good news ... it was French Toast (i.e. Breakfast for Lunch) day. Well, of course ... Mr. T wanted what his sister was having, so I treated him to a Waffle House lunch after preschool.
Tyler really is fun company ... and we had to stay out of the way of the floor installation anyway. But ... the purpose of this post is to say, I LIKE Waffle House. The service is SUPER quick (no waiting with impatient children) and it's food Tyler will eat. Plus, he can watch them cook. And, the servers were all singing and dancing to songs on the jukebox ... which got Tyler shaking his caboose as well! A fun lunch, followed by a trip to the barber shop for a haircut that ended up a bit too short. Oh well! I have a funny story to share about it though.
Tyler could care less what the haircut looks like as long as he gets his lollipop reward from Mr. Anthony; and today he was giddy about his Root Beer flavored selection. Until he broke out with this one ... very loudly. "You know Mommy, Root Beer is okay ... but it's not scotch!" That warranted a double take! Then I got it ... BUTTERscotch! Hope no one was listening to that conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment