Monday, November 10, 2008
Home Improvement Week
I'm posting this from the computer at Advent (figured Tyler wouldn't mind a few extra minutes on the playground ... and I'm procrastinating. I have a semi-big mess to clean up in the cooking room, where I subbed today.) And, the reason I'm not posting at home is because the majority of our floors should be gone by now. Why you ask? Because we're getting hardwood floors this week! Yippee! The sample pieces have been hanging around all week, prompting many a funny comment from Tyler.
He keeps walking around on the sample pieces and saying, "I like the floors ... but they are very little!"
Yes Tyler, there will be more! We're having the entryway, dining room, living room and playroom done. Before and after pictures to come at the end of the week. I'm on my way home to check in on the progress. I am so excited! Thanks Dennis for surprising me on my recent birthday with the news that this was a possibility. That's all I needed. I started making calls in order to get them in before Thanksgiving!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment