Friday, January 18, 2008

More Abby Artwork

Abby is still nuts about her craft table ... she must generate about half a dozen pictures a day (anyone need any art for your home?) However, getting her to work on Thank You notes from Christmas has been like pulling teeth. When I ask her to draw a particular item, she gets all nervous that she's going to draw it wrong! So, if you haven't received thanks from us from a holiday gift ... this is why. Sorry! Here are the pictures she made the other day for Nanny (of the lamp Nanny purchased for her new art table, and of the train tracks Tyler received from her for his new train table. Boy - Nanny and Santa must be chatting, because she was right on target with what to bring. She found several other great gifts, but these were so appropropriate, hmmm?) Now, while I have to prod her along to produce Thank You notes, she has no problem drawing picture after picture of our cat, Bailey, or of princesses! This picture of Bailey has been posted on the Laundry Room door. I guess Abby thinks he's getting old or something. He's only been finding his food and litter box there for two years now! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of your pictures Abby but I especially enjoyed the one you drew for Bailey Cat Schnittker. Your drawing looks very much like him and, how thoughtful that you made an arrow directing him to his corner of the laundry room.