Thursday, January 17, 2008

Blame the lack of communication...

... on our computer! It was feeling a bit under the weather and needed a day off!

I am sorry for the lack of posts the past few days! Aside from being SUPER busy, our internet connection was down for most of the day yesterday (which makes posting blogs impossible!) Now, ask me why it was down. Because I pulled the cable to our router loose when I was reconnecting my work laptop yesterday morning. This was probably the best thing that could have happened though, because I had several other things to concentrate on, and you've likely noticed that I get a bit carried away with posting the day-to-day happenings of Abby and Tyler Schnittker. When my next Coca-Cola deadline comes around, one of you is going to have to pay Blogger to block me from their service. Left at this computer to my devices, I'm liable to blog enough for a book!

No comments: