Thursday, January 10, 2008

Abby Crocker



Abby helped me make cookies this afternoon, which is probably not the best way to stay on track with my weight loss plan! For Christmas, Aaron's girlfriend, Meredith, gave us the neatest thing. She prepared the cutest jars that contained everything we would need for a delicious-sounding recipe ... all we had to do was add the wet ingredients and mix it up! Thank you Meredith ... they came out great. I'm sure the friends I have coming over tomorrow night will enjoy the cookies ... well, maybe not as much as Abby enjoyed sampling the batter this afternoon. She does want to help, and she's good at it - but I'm onto her! She's much more attentive during the mixing stage and the getting the cookies out of the oven stage. Wonder where she disappeared to when I was prepping the cookie sheets or cleaning up the kitchen afterwards!?!

No comments: