I just hadn't gotten myself in "the zone" yet! I'm blaming it on the cold-ish weather, hosting events here, and Tyler's potty training! I've felt like cooking (soups, breads, Apple Crisps), I've had to make food for the people who have come over to help me assemble baskets (look for a post on that in a day or two), and we've HAD to keep M&Ms around for Tyler's potty rewards (and Dennis and I can't keep our hands off them!) But that's no excuse. I am happy to report that I've been more focused the past couple of days. I've made it to some great classes at the gym three days in a row, and have a plan for tomorrow and Monday too. I plan to go the rest of the week as well, but it does get more difficult when you add in school, and Bunco, and a date night with Dennis tomorrow! Oh well, we're trying right!? Congratulations to Dad, who had a successful first week in the competition. I gotta catch up!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Contest Update
Oh fiddle (a favorite phrase used by Dennis' Gram in Iowa!) ... did I forget to weigh in for our Biggest Winner competition (see post from last week)? Okay ... no I didn't forget, but since I haven't shared until now, you know the news is not so good. I weighed in on Tuesday, but am sorry to say I didn't lose a pound.
I just hadn't gotten myself in "the zone" yet! I'm blaming it on the cold-ish weather, hosting events here, and Tyler's potty training! I've felt like cooking (soups, breads, Apple Crisps), I've had to make food for the people who have come over to help me assemble baskets (look for a post on that in a day or two), and we've HAD to keep M&Ms around for Tyler's potty rewards (and Dennis and I can't keep our hands off them!) But that's no excuse. I am happy to report that I've been more focused the past couple of days. I've made it to some great classes at the gym three days in a row, and have a plan for tomorrow and Monday too. I plan to go the rest of the week as well, but it does get more difficult when you add in school, and Bunco, and a date night with Dennis tomorrow! Oh well, we're trying right!? Congratulations to Dad, who had a successful first week in the competition. I gotta catch up!
I just hadn't gotten myself in "the zone" yet! I'm blaming it on the cold-ish weather, hosting events here, and Tyler's potty training! I've felt like cooking (soups, breads, Apple Crisps), I've had to make food for the people who have come over to help me assemble baskets (look for a post on that in a day or two), and we've HAD to keep M&Ms around for Tyler's potty rewards (and Dennis and I can't keep our hands off them!) But that's no excuse. I am happy to report that I've been more focused the past couple of days. I've made it to some great classes at the gym three days in a row, and have a plan for tomorrow and Monday too. I plan to go the rest of the week as well, but it does get more difficult when you add in school, and Bunco, and a date night with Dennis tomorrow! Oh well, we're trying right!? Congratulations to Dad, who had a successful first week in the competition. I gotta catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment