Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The PUPPET Show

For Christmas, Grandan got Abby and Tyler (...and Dennis too!) the first season of The Muppet Show. Grandan and I used to watch the episodes together when I was Abby's age, so he loves that kids are enjoying the same thing 30 years later. Personally, I am amazed that they are sitting through the DVD, since some of the skits are SO 1970s! (And, it took them several episodes to work out the kinks. Did you know Miss Piggy's voice was very manly for the first half dozen shows!) Anyway, the kids have been bugging us to let them watch the DVD every since they opened it on Christmas morning. Funny thing is - Tyler calls it The Puppet Show! For the first couple days, Dennis and I kept thinking he wanted us to put on a show for him in the puppet theatre we have in the playroom!

No comments: